Info & Contact
The Oktoberfest 5K is a run/walk fundraiser: through the Financial District, down the Slip, across the Mayo Bridge, along the Floodwall, back over the Manchester Bridge and returning through the Financial District. All while making stops at local Breweries, Pubs, and Restaurants: Fish Bowl Bistro Bar, Legend Brewing Company, Capital Ale House, Penny Lane Pub, Cha Cha's Cantina, Sine, and BW3
Proceeds from this event will fund the Gesangverein Virginia. This German-American singing society first formed in 1852 here in Richmond. We are in need to support our general fund, which pays for scholarships, cultural, social, and charitable events.
$20.00 gets you:
- 1 Event t-shirt
- 1 Event wristband to participate in the 2014 OK5K
- 1 admission ticket with reserve seating to the 46th Richmond Oktoberfest (Friday or Saturday, October 17th or 18th, 2014, 5pm-11pm at the Old Dominion Building of the Richmond Raceway Complex
This years starting locations will be Penny Lane Pub, Sine, and Legend Brewing Company
For online reservations (if you can't get your payment in the mail in time, you can bring it with you the morning of the event), email us to reserve your spot. Registration Form and payment is required to confirm your position.
Register by 9-25 for the t-shirt, Richmond Oktoberfest Ticket (with reserve seating), and event wristband.
2011's t-shirt back
Become a Sponsor
Our event has three levels of sponsorship:
- $100: Includes your name and phone number on the shirt and 4 tickets/passes
- Teams of 10 or more can get their 'team name' on the t-shirt. Must register by 9/27.
- Sponsors include Summit Media, 103.7 The River and 96.5 WKLR
2011's t-shirt front